Do you need a speaker for a seminar, a conference or another event?
We have many experts on our team who can talk to your group about different aspects of marketing and growing your business. To book one of our speakers, click the email link below his name or call +1 419.473.9000.
Jerry Brown, CEO
Jerry founded our agency in 1989. Since then, he has presented at dozens of conferences and conducted customized training sessions for companies throughout the country.
His passions include marketing, sales and training. He's an expert at Point-of-Entry, customer experience, and sensory marketing, as well as tactical, strategic, and consultative selling, communication, sales management and business development.
Along with his entrepreneurial spirit, Jerry brings a fun and friendly attitude to his presentations.
- "Jerry - You did a superb job of giving the attendees proven strategies to use when promoting our membership, services, and products. Many of them are eager to implement some of the things you taught. We all learned new strategies." - Taylor Smith, Jr., Association of Christian Schools International
- "Jerry is a dynamic speaker who can capture any audience's attention and hold it for as long as he chooses. Jerry's marketing skills are nothing short of guru status." - Rick Welsch, Former Chairman, OHMA
- "Jerry - I wanted to thank you for speaking the other day. My husband thoroughly enjoyed this. He has not stopped talking about what he learned and how he is going to apply what you taught him to his everyday life." - Rhonda Every, The Wieland-Davco Corporation
- "Jerry Brown is an expert who knows exactly what customer experience is all about." - Pete Turpel, Phone On Hold
Scott Greggory, Chief Creative Officer
Scott's been with our agency since 1993. His decades of experience include copywriting, voiceover, audio / video production and creative direction.
He's also a member of the Forbes Agency Council, an invitation-only organization for senior-level executives in successful public relations, media strategy, creative and advertising agencies.
Scott received the American Advertising Federation's Silver Medal Award in 2021, and his work as a writer and producer has earned more than 140 awards, from local and regional ADDYs to international Tellys, One Show, IAC and MARCE Awards.
He's passionate about developing content and messaging, the creative process and using humor in marketing and advertising.
Scott delivered the keynote address for the 2023 Owens Community College Networking Fair. The title: "Lighten Up! Applying Creativity and Humor to Your Job Search and Career." Watch it below.
- "Scott - Your presentation yesterday was pitch perfect! From the sharp and surprising introduction and throughout the presentation, you had the Fine and Performing Art students and instructors leaning forward and engaged. It was great to see and hear how humor, thoughtfulness and imagination can make such an impact in communicating ideas. Thank you!" - Jeremy Meier, Owens Community College
- "It was a pleasure to meet you and hear your presentation at the Seasonal Human Resources Association at Maumee Bay this past fall! Truly, in my 8 or 9 years of attending the conference, your presentation was one of my favorites." - Kelcy Fowler, Cool Works
- "Your presentation gave me a lot to think about...changes and initiatives I would like to implement." - Lynette Franks, Xanterea Parks and Resorts
- "Thanks, Scott. Your presentation was helpful and enjoyable." - Paul Taylor, President of Torrence Sound
- “I wanted to thank you again for the outstanding advice and knowledge that you [shared]. I had numerous students come to me and comment on your presentation, your experience, and how impressed they were with what you had to say.” - Jasmine Manns, BGSU College of Arts and Sciences
- "Genuine, humble, humorous. He creates a safe environment" - Dina Cipollaro-Beck, Fundamental Training Solutions
- "Outstanding presentation and practical, simple tools." - Dax Masterson, Janus International
- "Most notably, the presentation from Scott Greggory from MadAveGroup was very informative. I learned some valuable [lessons], like trying marketing techniques that are out of the ordinary and unique to grab the viewers’ attention." - Student, Owens Community College
Steve Evert, Director of Caller Experience Marketing
Along with his work as an Account Executive, agency director and business development professional, Steve is a talented trainer and speaker. He’s been a featured presenter at industry conferences and has served on the Board of Directors for the Experience Marketing industry's international trade association.
Steve is especially effective at identifying and analyzing a client’s problems, then breaking them down in order to provide logical solutions.
His topics of expertise include the caller experience, CSR engagement and strategic selling.
- "The board members are raving about your session in a group text." - Jenny Jaqua, Vice Chairman, Board of Directors
- "I'd like to thank you for your presentation, which, by the way, was well received. Would you be willing to forward your PowerPoint to us so that we may share it with our attendees? (They've been asking.)" - Deb Hudson, Recording Secretary, Board of Directors